My number one favorite hair product is texturizing sprays. I mostly use them to beach wave my hair, but I sometimes use it when I straighten my hair as well to make it look messy. I probably have atleast ten that I could list as my favorite, but here are my top five.
1. Amika Un.Done Texture Spray- I love to use this when I’ve straightened my hair or to make my ponytail messy. I feel that is when it works best, but it can also be used for beach waves as well
2. Aquage Sea Salt Texturizing Spray- This one is my all time number one favorite! I don’t think anything will ever replace it, this is the best. It works so good for beach waves. It is the product that I used in for these pictures in this beach wave tutorial. It doesn’t leave your hair feeling gritty at all, which is what I love about this product.
3. Sachajuan Ocean Mist- If you want something a little more high end and exclusive, this is the product. It is a great texturizing spray for beach wavy hair. It can be applied before you blow dry hair, or after you’ve curled hair. A lot of celebrity hair stylist are known for using this product.
4. Seven Beach Spray- This is the very first texturizing spray I ever started using. My hair stylist/colorist in Los Angeles is the one who told me about it, and I have loved it since the beginning! It really helps separate the curls, making it more piecey and messy.
5. Oribe Waves and Shine Spray- This is another product that I swear by. Another very high end brand that is used by celebrity hair stylist. So, so, so good! I love to use this after I have straightened my hair or on my curls. I usually wait to the end whether I have straightened or curled my hair to use it, and just spray it all over really fast.